- Users should not bring personal belongings (bags and borrowed books) inside the library. Keep your belongings at the entrance shelf.
- Food, Drinks and Smoking in the library are strictly prohibited.
- Users are not allowed to shelf the books.
- Anyone caught mutilating or stealing library materials will be referred to the management and membership privileges will be suspended.
- Library materials/books can be borrowed as categorized below:
- Borrowers are not allowed to loan out materials on behalf of other members.
- Library materials borrowed must be returned on or before the due date.
- Students should produce student card to borrow materials. Your FNPH Student Card is also your Library Card.
|Category||Number of Books||Loan Period||Renewal|
|Students||7||30 days||2 times|
|Visitors||3||21 days||2 times|
- Failure to return borrowed Library material by the due date will be fined with Nu.5 per day per item.
- No fines will be charged if the due date falls on non-working days.
LOSS OF BOOKS
- All lost materials must be reported to the library immediately.
- The borrower will be charged for the lost item. The charge will include the cost of replacing the same item.